[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
EnemyOne • View topic - Fantasy Anthology

Board index : Enemy Exchange

Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:31 pm 
Enemy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:54 pm 
Enemy

"I will THROW bullets AT you!"

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:35 pm 
Enemy

He who argues with me in public, I call an ambulace.

-Warren Ellis.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:11 am 
Enemy

I am almost done with the piece I'm writing for you, if you would be kind enough to give me another day or two to tighten up the dialogue and work out something in the plot I'd appreciate it.

A summary (so you can decide if you want this)...

Too kingdoms, Gentia and Cial, at war for decades have come to a stalemate. Niether able to attack the other with much success at all. During a time of reluctant peace, Cial is attacked by a Black Dragon that is proving to be unstoppable. Dragon is seconds away from killing the Cialan King when A stranger arrives, saves the King and slays this dragon and is accepted into the Kingdom of Cial and offered the Kings daughter as a bride. On the eve of the wedding there is a customary dinner between the father of the bride and the groom the two talk and in the middle of the dinner, the stranger (Orryn [a prince of Gentia]) assassinates the king. His wife to be Sobs "WHY!?!? WHY SAVE HIM JUST TO KILL HIM?" Orryn will explain that if the dragon had killed him then some heir to the throne would have risen to power and carried on fro the old fool. The kings death needed to be at the hands of a Gentian warrior for it to be worth anything.

Let me know how you like it. I'll have a final for you real soon...like I said, two days the latest.

If not, I definitely want to use this for something...anyone wanna draw it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:19 am 
Enemy

Plot change...

Instead of the bride asking why, the King will ask why while he is being strangled and Orryn will tell the king so he can die knowing what a fool he was...that way I can end it on the Kings death...a nice strong point.

Board index : Enemy Exchange

Go to page Previous  1, 2